The CCA Uniform Program is designed to be affordable, easily and consistently enforced, and to provide parents with convenience as they purchase uniforms. Our uniforms represent a consistent style, modest dress, and similar appearance among our students. The uniform company for the 2020-2021 school year is French Toast.
Uniforms may be purchased conveniently on the French Toast website at frenchtoast.com. When you visit the website you will search for Chestertown Christian Academy using the school code QS4UKH. Uniform options are broken down by gender and grade level.
Helpful Uniform Reminders:
• All shirts and sweaters are to be embroidered.
• Both male and female students are permitted to wear pants.
• Pant Color Modification: Both khaki and navy pants are permitted in all grades.
• Knee length shorts are permitted for grades K4-6th.
• Because body shapes are different on all students, pants may be purchased from another supplier as long as they meet the modesty and color expectation.
• Pants are to be a traditional fit; no skinny, cropped, or legging/jegging style pants are allowed.
• Girl’s jumpers/skirts and elementary shorts must reach the knee when standing and sitting. All pants should touch the laces or top of shoes.
• Once a uniform is embroidered, French Toast does not allow it to be returned.
• Uniforms previously purchased that were approved CCA dress code items in the past are still permitted. (ex: blue plaid pattern on girls skirts and jumpers)
• Uniforms are expected to be clean, tidy, and correctly fitting.
• With the exception of approved CCA spirit wear, all coats, jackets, and sweatshirts are not permitted to be worn in the classroom during the school day.
Click the button below to be taken to the uniform website, frenchtoast.com.